Have the password to the Fort Marcy Neighborhood page? click here
Do you need the password to get a neighborhood pass? this gets you and your guest through road closures on foot to get to your home. The neighborhood website is password-protected in order to keep this information secure for Fort Marcy neighbors only.
We are asking that you and/or your guests understand that you/they will not be able to get a vehicle to your house once the roads close, and we are also asking that your guests not bring anything with them for the security checkpoint. It’s so unfortunate, we have to put these rules in place, but with our crazy world we cannot take any chances. If you need access AFTER the roads have closed, you or guests would have to arrive on foot. Security will check that they have only keys and their wallet and there is nothing else on their person. Thank you so much for your understanding. You/Your guests are able to get a vehicle in if you/they arrive before the roads close. See the Chart below for closure times.
We want to ensure that you are aware of closures of city facilities , so please see below:
- Tue., 8/29, . 12pm – Sat., 9/2, 12 pm: Fort Marcy Recreation Complex closed.
- Tue., 8/29, 10 pm – Sat. 9/2, 12 pm: Fort Marcy Pickleball Courts and Dog Park closed.
- Wed., 8/30, 8 –10 pm: Zozobra Dress rehearsal takes place with lighting and sound.
- Fri., 9/1, approximately 9 am: Zozobra raised onto his pole; all are welcome to watch.
- Fri. 9/1, 5 pm: Old Taos Highway will have a soft closure when residents may enter with a neighborhood pass. Hard closures at 5:30 pm, when NO vehicles will be allowed.
Below are a Map and List of Road Closures for Zozobra Day, Friday, September 1, 2023.
Neighborhood request for password
The red lines on the map below indicate roads that will close at the hours listed in the legend below.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE DETOURS BELOW FOR YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD SO THAT YOU CAN GET HOME SEAMLESSLY.